Home » » 100k Course - Start a 100k Business in 60 Days

100k Course - Start a 100k Business in 60 Days

Posted by Galleri Adeestilo on Monday 12 May 2014

100k Course - Start a 100k Business in 60 Days
100k Course - Start a 100k Business in 60 Days is I believe that entrepreneurs are made, not born. My only tool when starting out was the desire to live a better life, everything else was picked up along the way.

Picture this: you’re on a deserted island and need to somehow make a boat to carry you 500 yards to mainland. There’s no food and you’re starving. You can take advice from a highly educated master yacht builder who designs fancy ships with unlimited budgets and resources or you can ask a guy who escaped Cuba on a raft he made with his bare hands in the middle of the night with armed guards closing in on him. This course is kinda like asking the Cuban guy.

This course was made with the beginner in mind. The guy or gal who wants to be successful, is willing to put in the work, but just doesn’t know where to start.

Entrepreneurship is like doing a backflip on a bicycle. The only way to do it is to get on the bike, strap on your helmet, take a deep breathe, and start practicing. It doesn’t matter how fancy your bike is, how much previous training you have, where you learned to ride, who your parents are, etc. Good ole trial and error is the only way to succeed here!

When I started my first business I had no idea what to do, no money, nor any mentors to guide me. I had a burning desire to live a better life. I couldn’t justify getting up at 5:00am, busting my ass all day to come home at 6pm, eat dinner, go to...Read More detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
.comment-content a {display: none;}